- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
Local audiologist appointed VP of Wisconsin Alliance of Hearing Professionals
Sheree Anderson, MA, CCC-A, director of Audiology for Professional Hearing and Audiology Clinics in Rockford, has been appointed vice president of the Wisconsin Alliance of Hearing Professionals. This is a statewide association of hearing instrument specialists and audiologists whose purpose is to foster, promote and protect the professional interests and general welfare of its members and the hearing impaired.
From the May 25-31, 2011 issue