- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
- State Roundup: GOMB Director won’t support borrowing
- Economists: pros, cons to raising the state fuel tax
- ‘Hogs fall just shy of Midwest title
- Fork and Stein Urban Gourmet delivers beer infused delicacies to Rockford
Local audiologist appointed VP of Wisconsin Alliance of Hearing Professionals
Sheree Anderson, MA, CCC-A, director of Audiology for Professional Hearing and Audiology Clinics in Rockford, has been appointed vice president of the Wisconsin Alliance of Hearing Professionals. This is a statewide association of hearing instrument specialists and audiologists whose purpose is to foster, promote and protect the professional interests and general welfare of its members and the hearing impaired.
From the May 25-31, 2011 issue