- State Roundup: Union memo: Management threatens unsafe working conditions
- Performance review: Remote Treasurer employees pose problems
- Dimke: ‘I’m not going to retire’
- IMRF responds: Pay spiking against the rules
- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
Music marathon set for May 30 on Comcast 57
Want to hear some memorable music on Memorial Day? Tune in to Comcast channel 57. They’ll start with the Rockford Area Music Industry’s (RAMI) Youth Charity Jam at 1 p.m., followed by Live From The Archives at 5 p.m., and the RAMI Awards Ceremony at 7 p.m. for a grand total of 11 hours of music Monday, May 30.
The artist cost for a copy of their performance is $15 plus $2.50 shipping and handling. Artists can obtain copies by contacting Lani Richardson at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (815) 543-7627.
From the May 25-31, 2011 issue