- US permits Arctic drilling, but questions about safety remain
- ISIS takeover of Ramadi means hard choices face the Iraqi and US governments
- State Roundup: Democrat sponsored prevailing wage amendment passes
- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
- Raptors, Rangers FC announce June camp
- Student debt 101: dearth of data fuels common misperceptions
- ‘Millionaire tax’ clears House panel
Music marathon set for May 30 on Comcast 57
Want to hear some memorable music on Memorial Day? Tune in to Comcast channel 57. They’ll start with the Rockford Area Music Industry’s (RAMI) Youth Charity Jam at 1 p.m., followed by Live From The Archives at 5 p.m., and the RAMI Awards Ceremony at 7 p.m. for a grand total of 11 hours of music Monday, May 30.
The artist cost for a copy of their performance is $15 plus $2.50 shipping and handling. Artists can obtain copies by contacting Lani Richardson at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (815) 543-7627.
From the May 25-31, 2011 issue