- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
Music marathon set for May 30 on Comcast 57
Want to hear some memorable music on Memorial Day? Tune in to Comcast channel 57. They’ll start with the Rockford Area Music Industry’s (RAMI) Youth Charity Jam at 1 p.m., followed by Live From The Archives at 5 p.m., and the RAMI Awards Ceremony at 7 p.m. for a grand total of 11 hours of music Monday, May 30.
The artist cost for a copy of their performance is $15 plus $2.50 shipping and handling. Artists can obtain copies by contacting Lani Richardson at email@example.com or by calling (815) 543-7627.
From the May 25-31, 2011 issue