- Clean water groups, small business owners, community leaders celebrate Clean Water Act
- Police investigate death of 71-year-old man who was struck in October while riding in his wheelchair
- Woman gets 10 years for 2013 involuntary manslaughter
- Secretary of State Police to target abuse of disability parking on Black Friday
- Illinois Commerce Commission approves 500-mile direct-current electric wind power line
- Meet John Doe: Rockford could benefit from the new Digital Manufacturing and Design Innovation Institute in Chicago
- Tech-Friendly: Surface Pro 3 ad comparing it to MacBook Air is a joke
- Chicago restaurateur Billy Lawless to introduce Obama during immigration speech in Chicago
- Travel Wisconsin Snow Conditions Report assists snow seekers
- Boys’ basketball holiday tournament tips off tonight
Music marathon set for May 30 on Comcast 57
Want to hear some memorable music on Memorial Day? Tune in to Comcast channel 57. They’ll start with the Rockford Area Music Industry’s (RAMI) Youth Charity Jam at 1 p.m., followed by Live From The Archives at 5 p.m., and the RAMI Awards Ceremony at 7 p.m. for a grand total of 11 hours of music Monday, May 30.
The artist cost for a copy of their performance is $15 plus $2.50 shipping and handling. Artists can obtain copies by contacting Lani Richardson at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (815) 543-7627.
From the May 25-31, 2011 issue