- Rauner to Smiddy: No debate for you
- State Roundup: Moody’s: Regardless of reform, Chicago pension will grow for years
- State Roundup: State could see up to $500 million in unexpected revenue for current FY
- Tax revenues up, Rauner to restore $26 million ‘Good Friday’ cuts
- First Friday Lineup: May 1
- State Roundup: Former governor Walker passes away
- Mayors decry local funding cut proposal, say expect cuts to services
- Senate rejects bill to ban smoking in cars with children present
- Mayors warn of critical cuts if funds are reduced
- Rebuilding Rockford
Music marathon set for May 30 on Comcast 57
Want to hear some memorable music on Memorial Day? Tune in to Comcast channel 57. They’ll start with the Rockford Area Music Industry’s (RAMI) Youth Charity Jam at 1 p.m., followed by Live From The Archives at 5 p.m., and the RAMI Awards Ceremony at 7 p.m. for a grand total of 11 hours of music Monday, May 30.
The artist cost for a copy of their performance is $15 plus $2.50 shipping and handling. Artists can obtain copies by contacting Lani Richardson at email@example.com or by calling (815) 543-7627.
From the May 25-31, 2011 issue