- Phishing scam targets I-PASS users
- 3rd Street bridge structurally deficient, to be closed March 19
- Obamacare: All eyes on high court
- Dems, Rauner spar over deficit solution; Senate Democrats poised to pass own version
- Minnie Minoso: Dead at 90, unbeaten
- Bring back legislative scholarships? Proposal faces serious questions from both sides
- First Friday opening for Olive Oil Experience
- RAM announce 74th Young Artist winners
- Texas Two-step: ‘Hogs sweep weekend, return home
- More highlights from the Chicago Auto Show
26th Annual Ryan Jury Memorial Golf Outing set for June 15
The 26th Annual Ryan Jury Memorial Golf Outing will be Wednesday, June 15. Golfing will be at Aldeen Golf Club, 1902 Reid Farm Road, and the evening dinner will be at Giovanni’s Restaurant and Convention Center, 610 N. Bell School Road.
The Outing began in June 1986, following the death from cancer of Greg and Kelly Jury’s 23-month-old son, Ryan.
Cost of the outing is $125, which includes golf, continental breakfast, lunch and dinner. Dinner only is $50. A variety of sponsorships are also available.
Proceeds from the outing benefit the Ryan Jury Child Development Learning Center. The Learning Center, located on the SwedishAmerican Hospital campus, is named in honor of Ryan Jury, and in recognition and appreciation of the Jury family’s 26-year commitment and support to SwedishAmerican.
Golfing will begin at 7 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. with shotgun starts. The evening dinner, which begins at 6 p.m. at Giovanni’s, will include a sit-down dinner, entertainment by Tsunami Barbershop Quartet, and a silent auction. Paul Logli will be the MC. At the end of the evening, the Jury family will present a check to Dr. Bill Gorski, president and CEO for SwedishAmerican. Over the past 25 years, the Jury Outing has raised more than $792,858.
For information about the golf outing, dinner or sponsorships, contact Jan Hagenlocher, director of Community Relations at SwedishAmerican, at (815) 966-2066.
From June 1-7, 2011 issue