- Man arrested after ax incident
- The Odds Man: Chicago, Detroit, San Diego good bets in Week 4
- Updated: Roosevelt High School evacuated after bomb threat
- Grand jury: No charges against Tony Stewart
- Laurent House to remain open for tours throughout the year
- Dynamic father-son piano duo at Mendelssohn Sept. 26
- Award-winning author Dr. Amina Gautier at Rock Valley Sept. 25
- City to remove traffic lights
- Apple orchards still hurting from last winter’s cold
- Photos: North America’s largest World War II-era re-enactment at Rockford’s Midway Village
Vicky Webster receives Fellowship status
Vicky Webster, BSN, MPA, NEA-BC, FAACM, director of Patient Services at Beloit Regional Hospice, has achieved Fellowship status in the American Institute of Health Care Professionals as a result of her studies of Case Management through the American Academy of Case Management.
“Vicky’s contributions to Beloit Regional Hospice have and will continue to enhance the outstanding care we provide to our patients and families,” said Executive Director Mary Deem.
The Fellowship process is a two-tier program including a Fellowship Credentialing Examination and completion of a comprehensive course in Managed Care, which is provided to applicants upon successful completion of the examination.
From the June 1-7, 2011 issue