- The Odds Man: NFL QBs holding up Vegas in Week 9
- Murder charges filed in crash that killed Rockford attorney
- General Election Endorsements: Re-elect Madigan, Kinzinger
- IceHogs squeak by Grand Rapids behind strong Leighton showing
- Celebrate Dia de los Muertos at Riverfront Museum Park campus Nov. 1
- Lee Hamilton: Some thoughts on governing
- Top of Illinois Veterans Stand Down Oct. 31 in Rockford
- CUB shares list of worst customer horror stories
- Park District receives Governor’s Sustainability Award
- Park District’s ‘Ties & Tennies’ fund-raiser Nov. 14; deadline Nov. 6
Vicky Webster receives Fellowship status
Vicky Webster, BSN, MPA, NEA-BC, FAACM, director of Patient Services at Beloit Regional Hospice, has achieved Fellowship status in the American Institute of Health Care Professionals as a result of her studies of Case Management through the American Academy of Case Management.
“Vicky’s contributions to Beloit Regional Hospice have and will continue to enhance the outstanding care we provide to our patients and families,” said Executive Director Mary Deem.
The Fellowship process is a two-tier program including a Fellowship Credentialing Examination and completion of a comprehensive course in Managed Care, which is provided to applicants upon successful completion of the examination.
From the June 1-7, 2011 issue