- Clean water under attack in the U.S. Congress
- Man faces charges following attempted armed robbery
- Discovery Center experiences record public attendance
- Pet Talk: Probiotics for your pets
- Illinois home prices climb 3.7 percent in December
- Supreme Court and gay marriage — U of I expert weighs in
- More than 6,100 residents of Winnebago County enrolled in Marketplace
- First large U.S. delegation to visit Cuba since opening of relations
- Merger complete for Illinois Bank & Trust, Galena State Bank
- Crusader welcomes Dr. Maria Lozano Vazquez
Vicky Webster receives Fellowship status
Vicky Webster, BSN, MPA, NEA-BC, FAACM, director of Patient Services at Beloit Regional Hospice, has achieved Fellowship status in the American Institute of Health Care Professionals as a result of her studies of Case Management through the American Academy of Case Management.
“Vicky’s contributions to Beloit Regional Hospice have and will continue to enhance the outstanding care we provide to our patients and families,” said Executive Director Mary Deem.
The Fellowship process is a two-tier program including a Fellowship Credentialing Examination and completion of a comprehensive course in Managed Care, which is provided to applicants upon successful completion of the examination.
From the June 1-7, 2011 issue