- Rockton Lions raise funds for Talcott Free Library during Oct. 10 Candy Day
- Former Belvidere North teacher pleads guilty to sex charge
- Police ask for help in weekend armed robbery
- Belvidere football coach returns to sidelines after hazing probe
- IceHogs split weekend on the road
- Dog and cat adoption event at Children’s Home + Aid Oct. 20
- Arrest warrant issued in string of burglaries
- The Odds Man: Bills, Seahawks good bets in NFL Week 7
- SwedishAmerican to build new clinic in Byron
- Chrysler recall affects 907k vehicles
Vicky Webster receives Fellowship status
Vicky Webster, BSN, MPA, NEA-BC, FAACM, director of Patient Services at Beloit Regional Hospice, has achieved Fellowship status in the American Institute of Health Care Professionals as a result of her studies of Case Management through the American Academy of Case Management.
“Vicky’s contributions to Beloit Regional Hospice have and will continue to enhance the outstanding care we provide to our patients and families,” said Executive Director Mary Deem.
The Fellowship process is a two-tier program including a Fellowship Credentialing Examination and completion of a comprehensive course in Managed Care, which is provided to applicants upon successful completion of the examination.
From the June 1-7, 2011 issue