- Man arrested on child pornography charges
- Woman hit with liquor bottle during home invasion
- Police arrest robbery suspect
- Rockford area trick-or-treat times
- The Odds Man: Three road dogs good bets in NFL Week 8
- IceHogs nipped in third period, return home Saturday
- BGA sues Chicago Police Department over transparency
- Clean water groups highlight progress for Apple River, call for more success stories
- Lincoln associates found in recently discovered 1840 Menard County census
- BIFF Year ’Round presents the documentary ‘Slingshot’ Oct. 29
Vicky Webster receives Fellowship status
Vicky Webster, BSN, MPA, NEA-BC, FAACM, director of Patient Services at Beloit Regional Hospice, has achieved Fellowship status in the American Institute of Health Care Professionals as a result of her studies of Case Management through the American Academy of Case Management.
“Vicky’s contributions to Beloit Regional Hospice have and will continue to enhance the outstanding care we provide to our patients and families,” said Executive Director Mary Deem.
The Fellowship process is a two-tier program including a Fellowship Credentialing Examination and completion of a comprehensive course in Managed Care, which is provided to applicants upon successful completion of the examination.
From the June 1-7, 2011 issue