- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Local Home Instead receives special award
Home Instead Senior Care received a Legacy Award for superior service and business performance at the International Home Instead Senior Care Convention April 16 in Omaha, Neb. Owners Joyce and Bob Koch and staff members Lori Gould, Lindsey Gregg and Valerie Sarich joined Home Instead founders Lori and Paul Hogan and CEO Roger Baumgart on stage before an audience of office owners and key staff members from the U.S., Canada and 16 other countries. This award places the Rockford and Cary, Ill., Home Instead offices fifth in the Central U.S. region and a ranking of 46th among Home Instead franchise owners.
Home Instead is the world’s largest provider of non-medical in-home care and locally offers assistance to adults in Winnebago, Boone and surrounding county areas.
From the June 8-14, 2011 issue