- State Roundup: Cook County relaxing pot prosecutions
- Tech-Friendly: Get the LG G Flex 2 and other big smartphones at U.S. Cellular
- State Roundup: Unfunded pension liability greater impact than fluctuating revenue
- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
To the Editor: Share your story about District 205
This past year has been a tumultuous one for our school district. There was a lot of controversy, and the news coverage as it was happening was poor. Most of us have no idea how decisions made this year have affected the lives of our administrators, teachers, parents, students and the community at large. This call for submissions is an effort to compile these stories to document fairly—without commentary—the history that was made in our district this past year into a book to be published by Plethora Publishing.
Because of the nature of some stories, authors may use alias names, but please no fiction or commentary. This project is an effort to preserve an honest record of what happened this year—from all sides.
You can also share your story orally over the phone; for appointment, e-mail email@example.com
Deadline for submissions is July 15, 2011.
All submissions should be sent via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Any questions about this project can be sent to the above e-mail.