- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
To the Editor: Share your story about District 205
This past year has been a tumultuous one for our school district. There was a lot of controversy, and the news coverage as it was happening was poor. Most of us have no idea how decisions made this year have affected the lives of our administrators, teachers, parents, students and the community at large. This call for submissions is an effort to compile these stories to document fairly—without commentary—the history that was made in our district this past year into a book to be published by Plethora Publishing.
Because of the nature of some stories, authors may use alias names, but please no fiction or commentary. This project is an effort to preserve an honest record of what happened this year—from all sides.
You can also share your story orally over the phone; for appointment, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for submissions is July 15, 2011.
All submissions should be sent via e-mail to: email@example.com. Any questions about this project can be sent to the above e-mail.