- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
- State Roundup: GOMB Director won’t support borrowing
- Economists: pros, cons to raising the state fuel tax
To the Editor: Share your story about District 205
This past year has been a tumultuous one for our school district. There was a lot of controversy, and the news coverage as it was happening was poor. Most of us have no idea how decisions made this year have affected the lives of our administrators, teachers, parents, students and the community at large. This call for submissions is an effort to compile these stories to document fairly—without commentary—the history that was made in our district this past year into a book to be published by Plethora Publishing.
Because of the nature of some stories, authors may use alias names, but please no fiction or commentary. This project is an effort to preserve an honest record of what happened this year—from all sides.
You can also share your story orally over the phone; for appointment, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for submissions is July 15, 2011.
All submissions should be sent via e-mail to: email@example.com. Any questions about this project can be sent to the above e-mail.