- Illinois GOP Congressional delegation: Obama’s immigration plan undermines rule of law
- Suspect, 17, charged in Halloween hit-and-run in Roscoe
- Saint Anthony College of Nursing president to retire
- Man found guilty in deadly August 2013 crash at Mulford and Garrett Lane
- ‘The Price is Right Live!’ at Coronado March 1; tickets on sale Nov. 21
- Rockford’s E. Faye Butler to perform at Ten Chimneys in Wisconsin
- Stockholm Inn to be honored by Illinois Office of Tourism
- Winnebago County Sheriff’s Office to be out in force during Thanksgiving holiday
- Wallace co-sponsors bill to increase minimum wage
- Stadelman’s measure to prevent layoffs passes state Senate
Vendors sought for outdoor family event
Wind Ridge Herb, Garden & Wellness Faire in Caledonia will be held rain or shine from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m., Saturday, June 25.
The event is designed to offer activities for the entire family, including farm animal petting zoo, Billy the Balloon Guy, herb and wellness demonstrations, herb garden tours, live music, food and beverages, and vendors selling a variety of items from herbal items; garden services, items and décor; wellness educational, products and services; pottery, birdbaths, photography, wine, gourmet foods and more.
Admission is $3 per person and free for ages 15 and younger. A percentage of the day’s profits will be donated to PAWS Humane Society in Rockford.
Vendors providing items listed above and others related to “green,” recycling, handcrafted designs and nature are desired. Contact Vickie at (815) 965-6172 or email@example.com. Spaces are limited.
From the June 8-14, 2011 issue