- Rockford visitor spending jumps
- The misguided Cecil the lion debate
- State, union extend contract again
- Willow Creek left in the dust by development
- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
- Closed for Progress: downtown’s steady revival
Bonzi Productions stages ‘How to Succeed in Business’… June 17-19
Actors and musicians representing six area communities will be featured in upcoming performances of the current Broadway hit, How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying, produced by Bonzi Productions.
Tickets are available for shows at 7:30 p.m., Friday, June 17; 2 and 7:30 p.m., Saturday, June 18; and 2 p.m., Sunday, June 19.
Shows will be in the Performing Arts Center at Rockford Lutheran High School, 3411 N. Alpine Road.
“We know the title sounds more like a boring seminar, but the show is extremely funny,” said Todd Bonzi, who plays the lead role of Finch.
Advanced tickets may be purchased by calling (815) 394-8987. Prices are $12 for adults, and $10 for children 12 and younger and seniors. Tickets are available at the door.
From the June 15-21, 2011 issue