- Freeport murder suspect Damon Dixson taken into custody in Rockford
- Local gas station employee arrested for selling liquor to minor
- Renewable Fuel Standard delay ‘a mixed blessing,’ Bustos says
- Rockford delegation presents inaugural ‘Rockford Award’ to Norwegian Air
- Education in Illinois making slow progress, according to report
- Illinois GOP Congressional delegation: Obama’s immigration plan undermines rule of law
- Suspect, 17, charged in Halloween hit-and-run in Roscoe
- Saint Anthony College of Nursing president to retire
- Man found guilty in deadly August 2013 crash at Mulford and Garrett Lane
- ‘The Price is Right Live!’ at Coronado March 1; tickets on sale Nov. 21
Bonzi Productions stages ‘How to Succeed in Business’… June 17-19
Actors and musicians representing six area communities will be featured in upcoming performances of the current Broadway hit, How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying, produced by Bonzi Productions.
Tickets are available for shows at 7:30 p.m., Friday, June 17; 2 and 7:30 p.m., Saturday, June 18; and 2 p.m., Sunday, June 19.
Shows will be in the Performing Arts Center at Rockford Lutheran High School, 3411 N. Alpine Road.
“We know the title sounds more like a boring seminar, but the show is extremely funny,” said Todd Bonzi, who plays the lead role of Finch.
Advanced tickets may be purchased by calling (815) 394-8987. Prices are $12 for adults, and $10 for children 12 and younger and seniors. Tickets are available at the door.
From the June 15-21, 2011 issue