- Omnibus police reform bill passes House
- Senate refuses Rauner on lawsuits, property taxes
- Hastert indicted on federal charges
- State Roundup: Worker’s Comp proposal fails to make it out of committee
- Water advocates, Illinois businesses applaud release of EPA’s Clean Water Rule
- Renewable energy gains market share
- 13 arrested in FIFA probe
- Rockford Rocked Interview with Paul Bronson
- State Roundup: House passes youth concussion legislation
- Moving out
Bonzi Productions stages ‘How to Succeed in Business’… June 17-19
Actors and musicians representing six area communities will be featured in upcoming performances of the current Broadway hit, How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying, produced by Bonzi Productions.
Tickets are available for shows at 7:30 p.m., Friday, June 17; 2 and 7:30 p.m., Saturday, June 18; and 2 p.m., Sunday, June 19.
Shows will be in the Performing Arts Center at Rockford Lutheran High School, 3411 N. Alpine Road.
“We know the title sounds more like a boring seminar, but the show is extremely funny,” said Todd Bonzi, who plays the lead role of Finch.
Advanced tickets may be purchased by calling (815) 394-8987. Prices are $12 for adults, and $10 for children 12 and younger and seniors. Tickets are available at the door.
From the June 15-21, 2011 issue