- Literary Hook: A holiday tradition: ‘This Thanksgiving, Remember’
- Cold snap does not negate global warming
- Week 13 NFL picks: Bears will hand Lions another Turkey Day loss
- Rockford’s holiday tradition Stroll on State set for Saturday, Nov. 29
- Webb’s RVC Studio winter full of love stories
- Tube Talk: ‘American Masters: Bing Crosby Rediscovered’ to be featured on PBS
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: A nice break-in beer for those who want to try bourbon barrel-aged beer
- Tales from the Trough: IceHogs rebound with four straight wins
- Clean water groups, small business owners, community leaders celebrate Clean Water Act
- Police investigate death of 71-year-old man who was struck in October while riding in his wheelchair
Bonzi Productions stages ‘How to Succeed in Business’… June 17-19
Actors and musicians representing six area communities will be featured in upcoming performances of the current Broadway hit, How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying, produced by Bonzi Productions.
Tickets are available for shows at 7:30 p.m., Friday, June 17; 2 and 7:30 p.m., Saturday, June 18; and 2 p.m., Sunday, June 19.
Shows will be in the Performing Arts Center at Rockford Lutheran High School, 3411 N. Alpine Road.
“We know the title sounds more like a boring seminar, but the show is extremely funny,” said Todd Bonzi, who plays the lead role of Finch.
Advanced tickets may be purchased by calling (815) 394-8987. Prices are $12 for adults, and $10 for children 12 and younger and seniors. Tickets are available at the door.
From the June 15-21, 2011 issue