- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
Bonzi Productions stages ‘How to Succeed in Business’… June 17-19
Actors and musicians representing six area communities will be featured in upcoming performances of the current Broadway hit, How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying, produced by Bonzi Productions.
Tickets are available for shows at 7:30 p.m., Friday, June 17; 2 and 7:30 p.m., Saturday, June 18; and 2 p.m., Sunday, June 19.
Shows will be in the Performing Arts Center at Rockford Lutheran High School, 3411 N. Alpine Road.
“We know the title sounds more like a boring seminar, but the show is extremely funny,” said Todd Bonzi, who plays the lead role of Finch.
Advanced tickets may be purchased by calling (815) 394-8987. Prices are $12 for adults, and $10 for children 12 and younger and seniors. Tickets are available at the door.
From the June 15-21, 2011 issue