- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
- Closed for Progress: downtown’s steady revival
- TRRT Online Edition | July 29-August 4
- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
- AFSCME, Rauner administration still at odds
Nextage Professionals Realty welcomes Vicki Moore
Vicki Moore has left behind the “I” world of real estate and joined forces with Nextage Professionals Realty, where real estate agents work together toward a common goal: providing 5 Star quality service to help more home buyers and home sellers.
Moore was born and raised in the North Shore suburbs of Chicago. She is a proven real estate professional and relocation specialist with more than 10 years of experience. She is a creative, persistent and devoted agent helping her clients find their ideal needs. Nextage Professionals Realty, 7210 E. State St., Rockford, is owned and operated by Jan Mansfield. It is a full-service real estate brokerage company specializing in residential, commercial, investment, new construction and property management.
From the June 15-21, 2011 issue