- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Roscoe entrepreneur honored for customer service
Roscoe Allstate agent Lucia M. Hauge of the Hauge Agency has been designated an Allstate Premier Service Agent for 2011. Less than one-third of Allstate’s nearly 12,000 agency owners across the country receive this honor. The Premier Service Agency designation is awarded to Allstate agency owners who have consistently demonstrated excellence in delivering an accessible, knowledgeable and personal customer experience, and in achieving outstanding business results. The Hauge Agency is at 10602 Franklin St., Roscoe.
From the June 15-21, 2011 issue