- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
- State Roundup: GOMB Director won’t support borrowing
- Economists: pros, cons to raising the state fuel tax
- ‘Hogs fall just shy of Midwest title
- Fork and Stein Urban Gourmet delivers beer infused delicacies to Rockford
Roscoe entrepreneur honored for customer service
Roscoe Allstate agent Lucia M. Hauge of the Hauge Agency has been designated an Allstate Premier Service Agent for 2011. Less than one-third of Allstate’s nearly 12,000 agency owners across the country receive this honor. The Premier Service Agency designation is awarded to Allstate agency owners who have consistently demonstrated excellence in delivering an accessible, knowledgeable and personal customer experience, and in achieving outstanding business results. The Hauge Agency is at 10602 Franklin St., Roscoe.
From the June 15-21, 2011 issue