- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
Roscoe entrepreneur honored for customer service
Roscoe Allstate agent Lucia M. Hauge of the Hauge Agency has been designated an Allstate Premier Service Agent for 2011. Less than one-third of Allstate’s nearly 12,000 agency owners across the country receive this honor. The Premier Service Agency designation is awarded to Allstate agency owners who have consistently demonstrated excellence in delivering an accessible, knowledgeable and personal customer experience, and in achieving outstanding business results. The Hauge Agency is at 10602 Franklin St., Roscoe.
From the June 15-21, 2011 issue