- Man guilty of drug charges faces 60 years in prison
- Rockford BBB aware of ‘Microsoft’ phone scam
- Judge: Chad Grimm will remain on Illinois governor ballot
- Forest-preserve sex sting nets 10
- Armed robbery reported at Machesney Park CVS
- Lee Hamilton: President, Congress should work together on military intervention
- Ethnic Parade and Festival Sunday, Sept. 21
- Symphony begins 80th season Sept. 20
- Vikings bar Adrian Peterson from team activities
- Mr. Green Car: A car from your printer
Golf: Northern Illinois Hospice and Grief Center hosts 24th Annual Charity Golf event
Northern Illinois Hospice and Grief Center will host its 24th Annual Charity Golf event Monday, Aug. 8, at Rockford Country Club.
Early bird registration is $160 per golfer; after Aug. 1, the fee will be $175. Registration includes 18 holes of golf, a buffet lunch, golf cart, chances on prizes and gifts, and dinner. Additional guests may purchase a ticket for dinner only for $45.
Hole sponsorships are available for $200. Other sponsorship opportunities start at $250 and include the benefits of signage, banners and free foursomes. For information or to register, call Kellie Miller, Community Education coordinator, at (815) 398-0500.
Founded in 1979, Northern Illinois Hospice and Grief Center, (a 501[c] not-for-profit organization), provides superior, compassionate end-of-life care for individuals. Bereavement support is available for anyone in the community and includes group and individual grief counseling for children, teens and adults. For more information, visit www.northernillinishospice.org or call (815) 398-0500.
From the June 22-28 issue