- AG’s, comptroller’s offices to meet in court Tuesday
- Comptroller: state payroll system antiquated
- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
Golf: Northern Illinois Hospice and Grief Center hosts 24th Annual Charity Golf event
Northern Illinois Hospice and Grief Center will host its 24th Annual Charity Golf event Monday, Aug. 8, at Rockford Country Club.
Early bird registration is $160 per golfer; after Aug. 1, the fee will be $175. Registration includes 18 holes of golf, a buffet lunch, golf cart, chances on prizes and gifts, and dinner. Additional guests may purchase a ticket for dinner only for $45.
Hole sponsorships are available for $200. Other sponsorship opportunities start at $250 and include the benefits of signage, banners and free foursomes. For information or to register, call Kellie Miller, Community Education coordinator, at (815) 398-0500.
Founded in 1979, Northern Illinois Hospice and Grief Center, (a 501[c] not-for-profit organization), provides superior, compassionate end-of-life care for individuals. Bereavement support is available for anyone in the community and includes group and individual grief counseling for children, teens and adults. For more information, visit www.northernillinishospice.org or call (815) 398-0500.
From the June 22-28 issue