- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
Park District presents Quarterly Excellence Awards
Rockford Park District recently presented Quarterly Excellence Awards to six individuals and two teams, recognizing outstanding performance during the second quarter of 2011.
Nominations are submitted by staff, and voted on by an employee recognition committee.
In the individual category, winners, their departments and nomination categories were: John Piccolin, Park District Police, Outstanding Performance; Zachary Zage, Park District Police, Notable Service to Community Citizens; Dave Rutherford, Financial Services, Creative Contributions; Garrett Jones, Capital Planning & Asset Management, Notable Service to Staff; Matt Dutkiewicz, Golf Services (Ingersoll), Safety First; and Pam Lindstrom, Purchasing, Dollars for Ideas.
Team awards went to Ice Facilities/Jr. IceHogs Program staff members Scott Burfoot and Don Walker for Creative Contributions, and Magic Waters staff members Keller Kurth, Lucas Frichtl, Kaitlynn Walker, Seth Nord, and Colton Crain for Notable Service to Community/Citizens.
From the June 29-July 5, 2011 issue