- Northern Illinois to get $8.3 million for state construction projects
- Tree-lighting festival kicks off holiday season in Machesney Park
- Roscoe Boy Scout Troop’s tree stand at new location
- Tips for selecting safe toys for kids this holiday season
- Prayer service for World AIDS Day Nov. 30
- Food Bank joins national #GivingTuesday movement
- Lee Hamilton: What lies ahead for Congress
- Rockford Public Schools faces $8.8 deficit, board OKs flat tax, HR chief
- Literary Hook: A holiday tradition: ‘This Thanksgiving, Remember’
- Cold snap does not negate global warming
Ronald McDonald Care Mobile in Byron July 5-6
OREGON, Ill.—The Ronald McDonald Care Mobile will be in Byron, Ill., July 5-6. The Care Mobile is a medical and dental office on wheels, providing services to children ages newborn through 18.
The Care Mobile will be at Rockford Health Physicians, 130 Kysor Drive, Byron, July 5 for medical services and July 6 for dental services.
Some of the Care Mobile medical services include immunizations, physicals and well-child exams. Dental services may include cleaning, fluoride treatment, X-rays and dental repair. The Care Mobile is wheelchair-accessible, and the staff is trained to work with patients with developmental disabilities.
The services are free and confidential. To qualify for services at the Care Mobile, families must either have no insurance or have Medicaid or KidCare.
Remember, schools require physical exams for kindergarten, sixth and ninth grades, and dental exams for kindergarten, second and sixth grades.
Appointments are required and are limited to first come, first served. Call the Ogle County Health Department at (815) 732-7330, ext. 279 or 372 to make a reservation. For more information about the Care Mobile, call (815) 971-5810.
From the June 29-July 5, 2011 issue