- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
- Raptors, Rangers FC announce June camp
- Student debt 101: dearth of data fuels common misperceptions
- ‘Millionaire tax’ clears House panel
- Memorial Day events at Midway’s LZ Peace Memorial
- Wallace calls for Rockford crime task force
- How we discovered the 3 revolutions of American pop
- Something is rotten in the state of US education
Ronald McDonald Care Mobile in Byron July 5-6
OREGON, Ill.—The Ronald McDonald Care Mobile will be in Byron, Ill., July 5-6. The Care Mobile is a medical and dental office on wheels, providing services to children ages newborn through 18.
The Care Mobile will be at Rockford Health Physicians, 130 Kysor Drive, Byron, July 5 for medical services and July 6 for dental services.
Some of the Care Mobile medical services include immunizations, physicals and well-child exams. Dental services may include cleaning, fluoride treatment, X-rays and dental repair. The Care Mobile is wheelchair-accessible, and the staff is trained to work with patients with developmental disabilities.
The services are free and confidential. To qualify for services at the Care Mobile, families must either have no insurance or have Medicaid or KidCare.
Remember, schools require physical exams for kindergarten, sixth and ninth grades, and dental exams for kindergarten, second and sixth grades.
Appointments are required and are limited to first come, first served. Call the Ogle County Health Department at (815) 732-7330, ext. 279 or 372 to make a reservation. For more information about the Care Mobile, call (815) 971-5810.
From the June 29-July 5, 2011 issue