- Academic Dr. Duke Pesta speaks against Common Core, part 2
- Rockford Record Crawl 2014 celebrates music, indie retailers
- Early voting continues after ballot error corrected
- Caruana outpacing Springer in money race for sheriff
- Week 8 NFL picks: Lions, Packers will continue to share NFC North lead
- Impacts of low oil prices
- Monica Lewinsky takes aim at online bullying
- Beware of online Halloween scams
- Rockton Lions raise funds for Talcott Free Library during Oct. 10 Candy Day
- Former Belvidere North teacher pleads guilty to sex charge
Dr. Steven Ives gains Midwest Dental affiliation
Dr. Steven Ives recently announced his affiliation with Midwest Dental. He and his staff will continue to provide quality comprehensive dental care at their 4811 Manhattan Drive office in Rockford.
Dr. Ives received his undergraduate degree from Oklahoma Military Academy and his dental degree (DDS) from the University of Illinois-College of Dentistry. Prior to joining Midwest Dental, Dr. Ives owned Manhattan Dental Associates in Rockford. He is a member of the American Dental Association. He bases his treatments on what the patient needs and wants by presenting a full range of available options and allowing the patient to choose what is best for them.
From the July 13-19, 2011 issue