- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
- Raptors, Rangers FC announce June camp
- Student debt 101: dearth of data fuels common misperceptions
- ‘Millionaire tax’ clears House panel
- Memorial Day events at Midway’s LZ Peace Memorial
- Wallace calls for Rockford crime task force
- How we discovered the 3 revolutions of American pop
- Something is rotten in the state of US education
Dr. Steven Ives gains Midwest Dental affiliation
Dr. Steven Ives recently announced his affiliation with Midwest Dental. He and his staff will continue to provide quality comprehensive dental care at their 4811 Manhattan Drive office in Rockford.
Dr. Ives received his undergraduate degree from Oklahoma Military Academy and his dental degree (DDS) from the University of Illinois-College of Dentistry. Prior to joining Midwest Dental, Dr. Ives owned Manhattan Dental Associates in Rockford. He is a member of the American Dental Association. He bases his treatments on what the patient needs and wants by presenting a full range of available options and allowing the patient to choose what is best for them.
From the July 13-19, 2011 issue