- Dimke: ‘I’m not going to retire’
- IMRF responds: Pay spiking against the rules
- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
Dr. Steven Ives gains Midwest Dental affiliation
Dr. Steven Ives recently announced his affiliation with Midwest Dental. He and his staff will continue to provide quality comprehensive dental care at their 4811 Manhattan Drive office in Rockford.
Dr. Ives received his undergraduate degree from Oklahoma Military Academy and his dental degree (DDS) from the University of Illinois-College of Dentistry. Prior to joining Midwest Dental, Dr. Ives owned Manhattan Dental Associates in Rockford. He is a member of the American Dental Association. He bases his treatments on what the patient needs and wants by presenting a full range of available options and allowing the patient to choose what is best for them.
From the July 13-19, 2011 issue