- Lee Hamilton: November’s elections won’t resolve much of anything
- Pec Playhouse Theatre announces auditions for holiday production
- Keeping up with Aida: A western adventure, part three
- State prepares for thousands of medical marijuana applications
- Rockford’s Choices Natural Market celebrates Non-GMO Month
- Week 5 NFL picks: Lions to improve to 4-1, Packers and Bears will keep pace at 3-2
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: Revolution Brewing’s Oktoberfest offers good all-around balance
- Rockford’s Fall ArtScene at 37 locations Oct. 3-4
- Tales from the Trough: Preseason interview with ‘The Voice of the IceHogs,’ Mike Peck
- Mr. Green Car: Saltwater-powered car: the Quant e-Sportlimousine
Dr. Steven Ives gains Midwest Dental affiliation
Dr. Steven Ives recently announced his affiliation with Midwest Dental. He and his staff will continue to provide quality comprehensive dental care at their 4811 Manhattan Drive office in Rockford.
Dr. Ives received his undergraduate degree from Oklahoma Military Academy and his dental degree (DDS) from the University of Illinois-College of Dentistry. Prior to joining Midwest Dental, Dr. Ives owned Manhattan Dental Associates in Rockford. He is a member of the American Dental Association. He bases his treatments on what the patient needs and wants by presenting a full range of available options and allowing the patient to choose what is best for them.
From the July 13-19, 2011 issue