- Dog and cat adoption event at Children’s Home + Aid Oct. 20
- Arrest warrant issued in string of burglaries
- The Odds Man: Bills, Seahawks good bets in NFL Week 7
- SwedishAmerican to build new clinic in Byron
- Chrysler recall affects 907k vehicles
- 7-year-old struck by car near Walker School
- Final City Market of the season Friday, Oct. 17
- Lee Hamilton: Viewing political corruption more broadly
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 19 for 69th presentation of Handel’s ‘Messiah’
- Amenti Haunted House opens Oct. 17 at DeKalb’s Egyptian Theatre
Dr. Steven Ives gains Midwest Dental affiliation
Dr. Steven Ives recently announced his affiliation with Midwest Dental. He and his staff will continue to provide quality comprehensive dental care at their 4811 Manhattan Drive office in Rockford.
Dr. Ives received his undergraduate degree from Oklahoma Military Academy and his dental degree (DDS) from the University of Illinois-College of Dentistry. Prior to joining Midwest Dental, Dr. Ives owned Manhattan Dental Associates in Rockford. He is a member of the American Dental Association. He bases his treatments on what the patient needs and wants by presenting a full range of available options and allowing the patient to choose what is best for them.
From the July 13-19, 2011 issue