- State Roundup: State could see up to $500 million in unexpected revenue for current FY
- Tax revenues up, Rauner to restore $26 million ‘Good Friday’ cuts
- First Friday Lineup: May 1
- State Roundup: Former governor Walker passes away
- Mayors decry local funding cut proposal, say expect cuts to services
- Senate rejects bill to ban smoking in cars with children present
- Mayors warn of critical cuts if funds are reduced
- Rebuilding Rockford
- ComEd and river goers at same level?
- State Roundup: Governor visits IDOT listening tour, told he’s wrong on Turnaround
Firestone recognizes McDermaid Roofing
Firestone Building Products Company, LLC, recently presented Rockford-based McDermaid Roofing and Insulating Co. with a 2011 Firestone Partner in Quality Award for its dedication to roofing system excellence. The firm was among 206 companies throughout North America to receive this industry acknowledgment.
“Firestone strives to provide high-quality products and superior warranty programs, but a vital factor in our success is our network of exceptional commercial roofing contractors,” said Tim Dunn, president of Firestone Building Products. “McDermaid Roofing and Insulating Co. consistently upholds high industry standards, demonstrates outstanding workmanship, and is a prime example of top-quality commercial and industrial roofing installations that Firestone can stand behind.”
From the July 13-19, 2011 issue