- Dimke: ‘I’m not going to retire’
- IMRF responds: Pay spiking against the rules
- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
Firestone recognizes McDermaid Roofing
Firestone Building Products Company, LLC, recently presented Rockford-based McDermaid Roofing and Insulating Co. with a 2011 Firestone Partner in Quality Award for its dedication to roofing system excellence. The firm was among 206 companies throughout North America to receive this industry acknowledgment.
“Firestone strives to provide high-quality products and superior warranty programs, but a vital factor in our success is our network of exceptional commercial roofing contractors,” said Tim Dunn, president of Firestone Building Products. “McDermaid Roofing and Insulating Co. consistently upholds high industry standards, demonstrates outstanding workmanship, and is a prime example of top-quality commercial and industrial roofing installations that Firestone can stand behind.”
From the July 13-19, 2011 issue