- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
- AFSCME, Rauner administration still at odds
- Through the brewing class
- AFSCME: Governor trying to force work stoppage
- What’s to negotiate? Illinois GOP, Dems can’t agree on topic
- Windows users rejoice: Windows 10 fixes what ails you!
- An easy fix to the Cubs scoring woes
- Trump ripped on floor of state House
- Striving to preserve biodiversity
Local attorney receives statewide recognition
Attorney Brian Hart has been awarded the John C. McAndrews Pro Bono Service Award. The Illinois State Bar Association is the largest voluntary bar association in the state with more than 30,000 members. Attorney Hart was awarded the John C. McAndrews Pro Bono Award in the individual category. He not only handled many cases personally, he also provided training to the staff lawyers at Prairie State Legal Services, allowing them to begin providing bankruptcy assistance in house. Attorney Hart continues to help with questions from the Prairie State staff lawyers and by taking overflow cases. He is the first individual recipient of this award.
From the July 20-26, 2011 issue