- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
Golf: RAMP Bad Pants Open golf scramble Aug. 4
RAMP will hold its second annual Bad Pants Open nine-hole golf scramble Thursday, Aug. 4, at Timber Pointe Golf Course, 5750 Woodstock Road, Poplar Grove.
Registration is at 2 p.m., shotgun start at 3 p.m., with dinner provided by Famous Dave’s, silent auction and a band to follow.
Collared shirts are required and bad pants are recommended — individual and team prizes will be awarded for best bad pants.
Event will include contest holes, drink-tasting holes and a chair massage hole.
Contact RAMP Development Director Amy Morris at (815) 968-7467 or email@example.com for more information.
RAMP is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) that is a passionate partner for people with disabilities desiring to live a useful and rewarding life.
From the July 20-26, 2011 issue