- Moving out
- Illinois’ guaranteed-tuition law making college less affordable
- ‘Ex Machina’ a pick for awards season
- FIFA officials arrested, extradition to US on the cards
- TRRT Online Edition | May 27-June 2
- RAA says legal opinion validates ordinance concerns
- Perfect? Not quite, but Wagner’s latest is up to the task
- Democrats readying $36 billion budget
- FIFA adds prison labor to its arsenal
- Sitting on a scoop: the story behind the V-E headlines of May 1945
Golf: RAMP Bad Pants Open golf scramble Aug. 4
RAMP will hold its second annual Bad Pants Open nine-hole golf scramble Thursday, Aug. 4, at Timber Pointe Golf Course, 5750 Woodstock Road, Poplar Grove.
Registration is at 2 p.m., shotgun start at 3 p.m., with dinner provided by Famous Dave’s, silent auction and a band to follow.
Collared shirts are required and bad pants are recommended — individual and team prizes will be awarded for best bad pants.
Event will include contest holes, drink-tasting holes and a chair massage hole.
Contact RAMP Development Director Amy Morris at (815) 968-7467 or email@example.com for more information.
RAMP is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) that is a passionate partner for people with disabilities desiring to live a useful and rewarding life.
From the July 20-26, 2011 issue