- US permits Arctic drilling, but questions about safety remain
- ISIS takeover of Ramadi means hard choices face the Iraqi and US governments
- State Roundup: Democrat sponsored prevailing wage amendment passes
- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
- Raptors, Rangers FC announce June camp
- Student debt 101: dearth of data fuels common misperceptions
- ‘Millionaire tax’ clears House panel
Golf: RAMP Bad Pants Open golf scramble Aug. 4
RAMP will hold its second annual Bad Pants Open nine-hole golf scramble Thursday, Aug. 4, at Timber Pointe Golf Course, 5750 Woodstock Road, Poplar Grove.
Registration is at 2 p.m., shotgun start at 3 p.m., with dinner provided by Famous Dave’s, silent auction and a band to follow.
Collared shirts are required and bad pants are recommended — individual and team prizes will be awarded for best bad pants.
Event will include contest holes, drink-tasting holes and a chair massage hole.
Contact RAMP Development Director Amy Morris at (815) 968-7467 or email@example.com for more information.
RAMP is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) that is a passionate partner for people with disabilities desiring to live a useful and rewarding life.
From the July 20-26, 2011 issue