- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
- State Roundup: GOMB Director won’t support borrowing
- Economists: pros, cons to raising the state fuel tax
Golf: RAMP Bad Pants Open golf scramble Aug. 4
RAMP will hold its second annual Bad Pants Open nine-hole golf scramble Thursday, Aug. 4, at Timber Pointe Golf Course, 5750 Woodstock Road, Poplar Grove.
Registration is at 2 p.m., shotgun start at 3 p.m., with dinner provided by Famous Dave’s, silent auction and a band to follow.
Collared shirts are required and bad pants are recommended — individual and team prizes will be awarded for best bad pants.
Event will include contest holes, drink-tasting holes and a chair massage hole.
Contact RAMP Development Director Amy Morris at (815) 968-7467 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
RAMP is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) that is a passionate partner for people with disabilities desiring to live a useful and rewarding life.
From the July 20-26, 2011 issue