- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
Rockford Health Physicians-Byron opens Aug. 1
Rockford Health Physicians-Byron, at 130 Kysor Drive, will see its first patients Aug. 1. The clinic will include basic imaging and lab services and a prescription vending machine to high-volume medications.
Karen Gellada, M.D., Family Practice Specialist, and Lucy Martin, F.P.N.P, will staff the clinic. Appointments are being accepted by calling (815) 971-3000.
Dr. Gellada served her residency at the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria and completed her medical school at the University of Philippines.
Martin completed her master of science degree in Family Practice Nursing at Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, and earned her bachelor of science degree at East Carolina University, Greenville, N.C.
In addition to regular office hours from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Rockford Health Physicians is offering Convenient Care hours from 5 to 8 p.m., Monday through Thursday, and from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Saturday. No appointment is necessary. Cash, Visa/MasterCard and most major insurances are accepted.