- Illinois GOP Congressional delegation: Obama’s immigration plan undermines rule of law
- Suspect, 17, charged in Halloween hit-and-run in Roscoe
- Saint Anthony College of Nursing president to retire
- Man found guilty in deadly August 2013 crash at Mulford and Garrett Lane
- ‘The Price is Right Live!’ at Coronado March 1; tickets on sale Nov. 21
- Rockford’s E. Faye Butler to perform at Ten Chimneys in Wisconsin
- Stockholm Inn to be honored by Illinois Office of Tourism
- Winnebago County Sheriff’s Office to be out in force during Thanksgiving holiday
- Wallace co-sponsors bill to increase minimum wage
- Stadelman’s measure to prevent layoffs passes state Senate
Rockford Health Physicians-Byron opens Aug. 1
Rockford Health Physicians-Byron, at 130 Kysor Drive, will see its first patients Aug. 1. The clinic will include basic imaging and lab services and a prescription vending machine to high-volume medications.
Karen Gellada, M.D., Family Practice Specialist, and Lucy Martin, F.P.N.P, will staff the clinic. Appointments are being accepted by calling (815) 971-3000.
Dr. Gellada served her residency at the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria and completed her medical school at the University of Philippines.
Martin completed her master of science degree in Family Practice Nursing at Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, and earned her bachelor of science degree at East Carolina University, Greenville, N.C.
In addition to regular office hours from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Rockford Health Physicians is offering Convenient Care hours from 5 to 8 p.m., Monday through Thursday, and from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Saturday. No appointment is necessary. Cash, Visa/MasterCard and most major insurances are accepted.