- Dimke: ‘I’m not going to retire’
- IMRF responds: Pay spiking against the rules
- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
Rockford Health Physicians-Byron opens Aug. 1
Rockford Health Physicians-Byron, at 130 Kysor Drive, will see its first patients Aug. 1. The clinic will include basic imaging and lab services and a prescription vending machine to high-volume medications.
Karen Gellada, M.D., Family Practice Specialist, and Lucy Martin, F.P.N.P, will staff the clinic. Appointments are being accepted by calling (815) 971-3000.
Dr. Gellada served her residency at the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria and completed her medical school at the University of Philippines.
Martin completed her master of science degree in Family Practice Nursing at Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, and earned her bachelor of science degree at East Carolina University, Greenville, N.C.
In addition to regular office hours from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Rockford Health Physicians is offering Convenient Care hours from 5 to 8 p.m., Monday through Thursday, and from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Saturday. No appointment is necessary. Cash, Visa/MasterCard and most major insurances are accepted.