- The Odds Man: Three road dogs good bets in NFL Week 8
- IceHogs nipped in third period, return home Saturday
- BGA sues Chicago Police Department over transparency
- Clean water groups highlight progress for Apple River, call for more success stories
- Lincoln associates found in recently discovered 1840 Menard County census
- BIFF Year ’Round presents the documentary ‘Slingshot’ Oct. 29
- Rockford’s Discovery Center presents ‘Spooky Science’ Oct. 25
- Academic Dr. Duke Pesta speaks against Common Core, part 2
- Rockford Record Crawl 2014 celebrates music, indie retailers
- Early voting continues after ballot error corrected
July 28 Music in the Park concert moved indoors
Online Staff Report
The free Sounds of Summer Music in the Park performance by the Rhythm Rockets, scheduled for 7:30 p.m., July 28, at Sinnissippi Park, has been moved indoors to Guilford High School auditorium, 5620 Spring Creek Road, Rockford.
Rockford Park District announced the change as a result of the potential for rain in the evening.
The Rhythm Rockets are a seven-piece band from Chicago. Using the same instrumentation, the original arrangements and the vintage look, this band delivers a stylish, upbeat education in music history. Visit http://www.therhythmrockets.com/ for more details about the band.
For details, contact John Beck, Events & Recreation projects manager, at (815) 987-1636 or firstname.lastname@example.org.