- Regular RHA meeting a quiet affair
- Funnel clouds possible through evening
- Smoking bans a breath of fresh air to some, infuriating to others
- Experts break down the SCOTUS gay marriage ruling
- Senators offer insight into population loss
- SCOTUS ruling legalizes gay marriage
- RAMP receives $10,000 grant for youth services
- Obamacare victory shows failure of Scalia’s conservative revolution
- City Market: June 26
- BREAKING: Rauner vetoes state budget
July 28 Music in the Park concert moved indoors
Online Staff Report
The free Sounds of Summer Music in the Park performance by the Rhythm Rockets, scheduled for 7:30 p.m., July 28, at Sinnissippi Park, has been moved indoors to Guilford High School auditorium, 5620 Spring Creek Road, Rockford.
Rockford Park District announced the change as a result of the potential for rain in the evening.
The Rhythm Rockets are a seven-piece band from Chicago. Using the same instrumentation, the original arrangements and the vintage look, this band delivers a stylish, upbeat education in music history. Visit http://www.therhythmrockets.com/ for more details about the band.
For details, contact John Beck, Events & Recreation projects manager, at (815) 987-1636 or firstname.lastname@example.org.