- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
July 28 Music in the Park concert moved indoors
Online Staff Report
The free Sounds of Summer Music in the Park performance by the Rhythm Rockets, scheduled for 7:30 p.m., July 28, at Sinnissippi Park, has been moved indoors to Guilford High School auditorium, 5620 Spring Creek Road, Rockford.
Rockford Park District announced the change as a result of the potential for rain in the evening.
The Rhythm Rockets are a seven-piece band from Chicago. Using the same instrumentation, the original arrangements and the vintage look, this band delivers a stylish, upbeat education in music history. Visit http://www.therhythmrockets.com/ for more details about the band.
For details, contact John Beck, Events & Recreation projects manager, at (815) 987-1636 or firstname.lastname@example.org.