- Illinois GOP Congressional delegation: Obama’s immigration plan undermines rule of law
- Suspect, 17, charged in Halloween hit-and-run in Roscoe
- Saint Anthony College of Nursing president to retire
- Man found guilty in deadly August 2013 crash at Mulford and Garrett Lane
- ‘The Price is Right Live!’ at Coronado March 1; tickets on sale Nov. 21
- Rockford’s E. Faye Butler to perform at Ten Chimneys in Wisconsin
- Stockholm Inn to be honored by Illinois Office of Tourism
- Winnebago County Sheriff’s Office to be out in force during Thanksgiving holiday
- Wallace co-sponsors bill to increase minimum wage
- Stadelman’s measure to prevent layoffs passes state Senate
July 28 Music in the Park concert moved indoors
Online Staff Report
The free Sounds of Summer Music in the Park performance by the Rhythm Rockets, scheduled for 7:30 p.m., July 28, at Sinnissippi Park, has been moved indoors to Guilford High School auditorium, 5620 Spring Creek Road, Rockford.
Rockford Park District announced the change as a result of the potential for rain in the evening.
The Rhythm Rockets are a seven-piece band from Chicago. Using the same instrumentation, the original arrangements and the vintage look, this band delivers a stylish, upbeat education in music history. Visit http://www.therhythmrockets.com/ for more details about the band.
For details, contact John Beck, Events & Recreation projects manager, at (815) 987-1636 or firstname.lastname@example.org.