- TRRT Online Edition | May 6-12
- RRI: The Names frontman Dave Galluzzo
- Madigan sues companies of student loan debt scams
- State Roundup: Gambling expansion hearing highlights two possible bills
- Rauner to Smiddy: No debate for you
- State Roundup: Moody’s: Regardless of reform, Chicago pension will grow for years
- State Roundup: State could see up to $500 million in unexpected revenue for current FY
- Tax revenues up, Rauner to restore $26 million ‘Good Friday’ cuts
- First Friday Lineup: May 1
- State Roundup: Former governor Walker passes away
July 28 Music in the Park concert moved indoors
Online Staff Report
The free Sounds of Summer Music in the Park performance by the Rhythm Rockets, scheduled for 7:30 p.m., July 28, at Sinnissippi Park, has been moved indoors to Guilford High School auditorium, 5620 Spring Creek Road, Rockford.
Rockford Park District announced the change as a result of the potential for rain in the evening.
The Rhythm Rockets are a seven-piece band from Chicago. Using the same instrumentation, the original arrangements and the vintage look, this band delivers a stylish, upbeat education in music history. Visit http://www.therhythmrockets.com/ for more details about the band.
For details, contact John Beck, Events & Recreation projects manager, at (815) 987-1636 or firstname.lastname@example.org.