- Dems, Rauner spar over deficit solution; Senate Democrats poised to pass own version
- Minnie Minoso: Dead at 90, unbeaten
- Bring back legislative scholarships? Proposal faces serious questions from both sides
- First Friday opening for Olive Oil Experience
- RAM announce 74th Young Artist winners
- Texas Two-step: ‘Hogs sweep weekend, return home
- More highlights from the Chicago Auto Show
- Industry response to peak oil not enough long term
- TRRT March 4-10 | Online Edition
- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
Artists At Work event extends hours, dates
Tom Littrell Design & Art Studio is changing the hours for its ongoing art event, “Artists At Work,” to every Friday from 4 to 8 p.m. The event will now extend through Fall ArtScene, Oct. 14-15.
During Artists At Work, the studio will be open to visitors, with no cover charge, to view various local artists of diverse disciplines at work, doing what they do best.
Artists will also showcase their work in the upstairs gallery; most artwork will be available for purchase.
Artists interested in participating in Artists At Work can contact Tabatha Dougherty at (815) 519-5288 or e-mail the studio at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tom Littrell Design & Art Studio is at 317 Market St., Rockford. Visit www.marketstreetstudiorockford.weebly.com.
From the Aug. 3-9, 2011, issue