- Email phishing scams escalate, BBB reports
- SwedishAmerican merges, becomes division of UW Health
- Aaron Rodgers has Jay Cutler’s back, even if the Bears don’t
- Police investigate home invasion on Applewood Lane
- Amy Newell named The Arc executive director
- Rockford Rocked Interviews: A chat with Rockford native Larry Merryman of Stonefront
- Technological assessment is needed
- Consumer advocates prep for looming telecom battle
- National Council of Churches president to speak in Rockford Sunday, Dec. 28
- RSO’s Holiday Pops set for Dec. 20-21 at Coronado
Artists At Work event extends hours, dates
Tom Littrell Design & Art Studio is changing the hours for its ongoing art event, “Artists At Work,” to every Friday from 4 to 8 p.m. The event will now extend through Fall ArtScene, Oct. 14-15.
During Artists At Work, the studio will be open to visitors, with no cover charge, to view various local artists of diverse disciplines at work, doing what they do best.
Artists will also showcase their work in the upstairs gallery; most artwork will be available for purchase.
Artists interested in participating in Artists At Work can contact Tabatha Dougherty at (815) 519-5288 or e-mail the studio at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tom Littrell Design & Art Studio is at 317 Market St., Rockford. Visit www.marketstreetstudiorockford.weebly.com.
From the Aug. 3-9, 2011, issue