- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
- Rockford Art Deli providing homegrown artists a place to flourish
- Talcott acquisition continues west side trend
- Record Store Day brings vinyl back into the limelight
Artists At Work event extends hours, dates
Tom Littrell Design & Art Studio is changing the hours for its ongoing art event, “Artists At Work,” to every Friday from 4 to 8 p.m. The event will now extend through Fall ArtScene, Oct. 14-15.
During Artists At Work, the studio will be open to visitors, with no cover charge, to view various local artists of diverse disciplines at work, doing what they do best.
Artists will also showcase their work in the upstairs gallery; most artwork will be available for purchase.
Artists interested in participating in Artists At Work can contact Tabatha Dougherty at (815) 519-5288 or e-mail the studio at email@example.com.
Tom Littrell Design & Art Studio is at 317 Market St., Rockford. Visit www.marketstreetstudiorockford.weebly.com.
From the Aug. 3-9, 2011, issue