- Omnibus police reform bill passes House
- Senate refuses Rauner on lawsuits, property taxes
- Hastert indicted on federal charges
- State Roundup: Worker’s Comp proposal fails to make it out of committee
- Water advocates, Illinois businesses applaud release of EPA’s Clean Water Rule
- Renewable energy gains market share
- 13 arrested in FIFA probe
- Rockford Rocked Interview with Paul Bronson
- State Roundup: House passes youth concussion legislation
- Moving out
Artists At Work event extends hours, dates
Tom Littrell Design & Art Studio is changing the hours for its ongoing art event, “Artists At Work,” to every Friday from 4 to 8 p.m. The event will now extend through Fall ArtScene, Oct. 14-15.
During Artists At Work, the studio will be open to visitors, with no cover charge, to view various local artists of diverse disciplines at work, doing what they do best.
Artists will also showcase their work in the upstairs gallery; most artwork will be available for purchase.
Artists interested in participating in Artists At Work can contact Tabatha Dougherty at (815) 519-5288 or e-mail the studio at email@example.com.
Tom Littrell Design & Art Studio is at 317 Market St., Rockford. Visit www.marketstreetstudiorockford.weebly.com.
From the Aug. 3-9, 2011, issue