- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
- Rockford Art Deli providing homegrown artists a place to flourish
- Talcott acquisition continues west side trend
- Record Store Day brings vinyl back into the limelight
Millennium Center hosts Urban Bazaar Aug. 5
Online Staff Report
The Millennium Center for Arts and Recreation will host Urban Bazaar, an indoor and outdoor bazaar featuring artists, vendors and small businesses, from 4 to 9 p.m., Friday, Aug. 5.
Music will be provided by Three Good Men (a spin-off of the Men of Our Times band) from 5:30 to 8 p.m. Food will be provided by JK Marley’s Big Papa’s Barbecue. More than 20 vendors will be offering their wares.
The Millennium Center, formerly the N Center, is at 220 S. Madison St. Call (815) 316-9090 or visit www.Rockfordmc.com.