- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
Cardiologist joins SwedishAmerican
Pratik Parikh, M.D., cardiologist, has joined SwedishAmerican Health System. Dr. Parikh received his medical degree from University of Baroda Medical College in India and completed an internal medicine residency at Allegheny General Hospital in Pittsburgh. He continued training at Allegheny General with fellowships in cardiology, interventional cardiology and heart failure/transplant medicine.
Dr. Parikh is board certified in internal medicine, cardiology and nuclear cardiology, and is board eligible in interventional cardiology. He has special expertise in cardiac and peripheral angiography, and transradial (wrist) catheterization for cardiac stent placement.
For more information, or to schedule an appointment with Dr. Parikh, call Midwest Heart Specialists at SwedishAmerican at (815) 490-5888.
From the Aug. 10-16, 2011, issue