- Tech-Friendly: Get the LG G Flex 2 and other big smartphones at U.S. Cellular
- State Roundup: Unfunded pension liability greater impact than fluctuating revenue
- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
- Rockford Art Deli providing homegrown artists a place to flourish
Although the name of the author of the Aug. 3-9 guest column “Zoning Board not respectful of citizens’ concerns” was correct in the byline, the name was misspelled in the bio at the end of the column. Kara Gallup of Leaf River was the author of the column.
The Rock River Times regrets the error.
From the Aug. 10-16, 2011