- State Roundup: State could see up to $500 million in unexpected revenue for current FY
- Tax revenues up, Rauner to restore $26 million ‘Good Friday’ cuts
- First Friday Lineup: May 1
- State Roundup: Former governor Walker passes away
- Mayors decry local funding cut proposal, say expect cuts to services
- Senate rejects bill to ban smoking in cars with children present
- Mayors warn of critical cuts if funds are reduced
- Rebuilding Rockford
- ComEd and river goers at same level?
- State Roundup: Governor visits IDOT listening tour, told he’s wrong on Turnaround
Although the name of the author of the Aug. 3-9 guest column “Zoning Board not respectful of citizens’ concerns” was correct in the byline, the name was misspelled in the bio at the end of the column. Kara Gallup of Leaf River was the author of the column.
The Rock River Times regrets the error.
From the Aug. 10-16, 2011