- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
- Raptors, Rangers FC announce June camp
- Student debt 101: dearth of data fuels common misperceptions
- ‘Millionaire tax’ clears House panel
- Memorial Day events at Midway’s LZ Peace Memorial
- Wallace calls for Rockford crime task force
- How we discovered the 3 revolutions of American pop
Although the name of the author of the Aug. 3-9 guest column “Zoning Board not respectful of citizens’ concerns” was correct in the byline, the name was misspelled in the bio at the end of the column. Kara Gallup of Leaf River was the author of the column.
The Rock River Times regrets the error.
From the Aug. 10-16, 2011