- Democrats readying $36 billion budget
- FIFA adds prison labor to its arsenal
- Sitting on a scoop: the story behind the V-E headlines of May 1945
- Bilderback repeats at Speedway
- US permits Arctic drilling, but questions about safety remain
- ISIS takeover of Ramadi means hard choices face the Iraqi and US governments
- State Roundup: Democrat sponsored prevailing wage amendment passes
- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
Although the name of the author of the Aug. 3-9 guest column “Zoning Board not respectful of citizens’ concerns” was correct in the byline, the name was misspelled in the bio at the end of the column. Kara Gallup of Leaf River was the author of the column.
The Rock River Times regrets the error.
From the Aug. 10-16, 2011