- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
- Rockford Art Deli providing homegrown artists a place to flourish
- Talcott acquisition continues west side trend
- Record Store Day brings vinyl back into the limelight
Saturday June Band at Klehm Aug. 14
Saturday June Band will play Klehm Arboretum’s Woodsong concert Sunday, Aug. 14. Gates open at 4 p.m. and show starts at 6 p.m. at Klehm Arboretum & Botanic Garden, 2715 S. Main St., Rockford.
Admission is $20 for adults and free for those younger than 16.
The Saturday June Band plays rock favorites from classic to contmeporary, and has performed at Navy Pier and Chicagofest.
Woodsong concerts are on the lawn in Klehm’s Fountain Garden, or indoors in poor weather conditions. Guest shuttle service to and from the parking lot is provided at no charge. Parking is free.
Tickets are available at www.klehm.org, by calling (815) 965-8146 or at the entrance.
From the Aug. 10-16, 2011, issue