- Freeport murder suspect Damon Dixson taken into custody in Rockford
- Local gas station employee arrested for selling liquor to minor
- Renewable Fuel Standard delay ‘a mixed blessing,’ Bustos says
- Rockford delegation presents inaugural ‘Rockford Award’ to Norwegian Air
- Education in Illinois making slow progress, according to report
- Illinois GOP Congressional delegation: Obama’s immigration plan undermines rule of law
- Suspect, 17, charged in Halloween hit-and-run in Roscoe
- Saint Anthony College of Nursing president to retire
- Man found guilty in deadly August 2013 crash at Mulford and Garrett Lane
- ‘The Price is Right Live!’ at Coronado March 1; tickets on sale Nov. 21
Saturday June Band at Klehm Aug. 14
Saturday June Band will play Klehm Arboretum’s Woodsong concert Sunday, Aug. 14. Gates open at 4 p.m. and show starts at 6 p.m. at Klehm Arboretum & Botanic Garden, 2715 S. Main St., Rockford.
Admission is $20 for adults and free for those younger than 16.
The Saturday June Band plays rock favorites from classic to contmeporary, and has performed at Navy Pier and Chicagofest.
Woodsong concerts are on the lawn in Klehm’s Fountain Garden, or indoors in poor weather conditions. Guest shuttle service to and from the parking lot is provided at no charge. Parking is free.
Tickets are available at www.klehm.org, by calling (815) 965-8146 or at the entrance.
From the Aug. 10-16, 2011, issue