- Omnibus police reform bill passes House
- Senate refuses Rauner on lawsuits, property taxes
- Hastert indicted on federal charges
- State Roundup: Worker’s Comp proposal fails to make it out of committee
- Water advocates, Illinois businesses applaud release of EPA’s Clean Water Rule
- Renewable energy gains market share
- 13 arrested in FIFA probe
- Rockford Rocked Interview with Paul Bronson
- State Roundup: House passes youth concussion legislation
- Moving out
Saturday June Band at Klehm Aug. 14
Saturday June Band will play Klehm Arboretum’s Woodsong concert Sunday, Aug. 14. Gates open at 4 p.m. and show starts at 6 p.m. at Klehm Arboretum & Botanic Garden, 2715 S. Main St., Rockford.
Admission is $20 for adults and free for those younger than 16.
The Saturday June Band plays rock favorites from classic to contmeporary, and has performed at Navy Pier and Chicagofest.
Woodsong concerts are on the lawn in Klehm’s Fountain Garden, or indoors in poor weather conditions. Guest shuttle service to and from the parking lot is provided at no charge. Parking is free.
Tickets are available at www.klehm.org, by calling (815) 965-8146 or at the entrance.
From the Aug. 10-16, 2011, issue