- Nov. 4 General Election endorsements: Retain County Clerk Margie Mullins
- Nov. 4 General Election endorsements: Re-elect Jesse White
- Nov. 4 General Election endorsements: Elect Sheila Simon as state comptroller
- Brad Roos to step down as Zion Development executive director
- Smash your pumpkin at Rockford’s Discovery Center Nov. 2
- Control the candy without limiting the Halloween fun
- RHS Ambassadors host Halloween party for hospitalized children
- Beware of the energy-sucking vampires in your home, ComEd warns
- Rockford Park District golf season begins to wrap up
- Two locals to be honored among state’s top college students
Energy Fair Aug. 13-14 at Ogle County Fairgrounds in Oregon, Ill.
Online Staff Report
The 10th Anniversary Illinois Renewable Energy and Sustainable Lifestyle Fair is set for Saturday and Sunday, Aug. 13-14, at Ogle County Fairgrounds in Oregon, Ill.
Hours are 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Saturday, and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Sunday.
Ogle County Fairgrounds is at 1440 N. Limekiln Road, Oregon, Ill.
The Illinois Renewable Energy and Sustainable Lifestyle Fair is organized by the Illinois Renewable Energy Association (IREA). The fair features presentations, workshops, booths, exhibits, children’s activities, food and entertainment.
Gate fees are $5 for adults for one day or $7 for a two-day adult pass; $3 for youth ages 12-16 for one day or $5 for a two-day youth pass; free to children younger than 12 when accompanied by a parent; and free to IREA members.