- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
Energy Fair Aug. 13-14 at Ogle County Fairgrounds in Oregon, Ill.
Online Staff Report
The 10th Anniversary Illinois Renewable Energy and Sustainable Lifestyle Fair is set for Saturday and Sunday, Aug. 13-14, at Ogle County Fairgrounds in Oregon, Ill.
Hours are 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Saturday, and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Sunday.
Ogle County Fairgrounds is at 1440 N. Limekiln Road, Oregon, Ill.
The Illinois Renewable Energy and Sustainable Lifestyle Fair is organized by the Illinois Renewable Energy Association (IREA). The fair features presentations, workshops, booths, exhibits, children’s activities, food and entertainment.
Gate fees are $5 for adults for one day or $7 for a two-day adult pass; $3 for youth ages 12-16 for one day or $5 for a two-day youth pass; free to children younger than 12 when accompanied by a parent; and free to IREA members.