- Regular RHA meeting a quiet affair
- Funnel clouds possible through evening
- Smoking bans a breath of fresh air to some, infuriating to others
- Experts break down the SCOTUS gay marriage ruling
- Senators offer insight into population loss
- SCOTUS ruling legalizes gay marriage
- RAMP receives $10,000 grant for youth services
- Obamacare victory shows failure of Scalia’s conservative revolution
- City Market: June 26
- BREAKING: Rauner vetoes state budget
Energy Fair Aug. 13-14 at Ogle County Fairgrounds in Oregon, Ill.
Online Staff Report
The 10th Anniversary Illinois Renewable Energy and Sustainable Lifestyle Fair is set for Saturday and Sunday, Aug. 13-14, at Ogle County Fairgrounds in Oregon, Ill.
Hours are 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Saturday, and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Sunday.
Ogle County Fairgrounds is at 1440 N. Limekiln Road, Oregon, Ill.
The Illinois Renewable Energy and Sustainable Lifestyle Fair is organized by the Illinois Renewable Energy Association (IREA). The fair features presentations, workshops, booths, exhibits, children’s activities, food and entertainment.
Gate fees are $5 for adults for one day or $7 for a two-day adult pass; $3 for youth ages 12-16 for one day or $5 for a two-day youth pass; free to children younger than 12 when accompanied by a parent; and free to IREA members.