- Hospitals lift visitor age restrictions as number of flu cases decreases
- Winnebago County sheriff names chief deputy
- URGENT: Four votes and we could lose on Keystone
- Guest Column: Housing Authority CEO: Time to unify behind quality living
- Rockford police investigate 17th Street murder
- Clean water under attack in the U.S. Congress
- Man faces charges following attempted armed robbery
- Discovery Center experiences record public attendance
- Pet Talk: Probiotics for your pets
- Illinois home prices climb 3.7 percent in December
Energy Fair Aug. 13-14 at Ogle County Fairgrounds in Oregon, Ill.
Online Staff Report
The 10th Anniversary Illinois Renewable Energy and Sustainable Lifestyle Fair is set for Saturday and Sunday, Aug. 13-14, at Ogle County Fairgrounds in Oregon, Ill.
Hours are 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Saturday, and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Sunday.
Ogle County Fairgrounds is at 1440 N. Limekiln Road, Oregon, Ill.
The Illinois Renewable Energy and Sustainable Lifestyle Fair is organized by the Illinois Renewable Energy Association (IREA). The fair features presentations, workshops, booths, exhibits, children’s activities, food and entertainment.
Gate fees are $5 for adults for one day or $7 for a two-day adult pass; $3 for youth ages 12-16 for one day or $5 for a two-day youth pass; free to children younger than 12 when accompanied by a parent; and free to IREA members.