- Northern Illinois to get $8.3 million for state construction projects
- Tree-lighting festival kicks off holiday season in Machesney Park
- Roscoe Boy Scout Troop’s tree stand at new location
- Tips for selecting safe toys for kids this holiday season
- Prayer service for World AIDS Day Nov. 30
- Food Bank joins national #GivingTuesday movement
- Lee Hamilton: What lies ahead for Congress
- Rockford Public Schools faces $8.8 deficit, board OKs flat tax, HR chief
- Literary Hook: A holiday tradition: ‘This Thanksgiving, Remember’
- Cold snap does not negate global warming
Energy Fair Aug. 13-14 at Ogle County Fairgrounds in Oregon, Ill.
Online Staff Report
The 10th Anniversary Illinois Renewable Energy and Sustainable Lifestyle Fair is set for Saturday and Sunday, Aug. 13-14, at Ogle County Fairgrounds in Oregon, Ill.
Hours are 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Saturday, and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Sunday.
Ogle County Fairgrounds is at 1440 N. Limekiln Road, Oregon, Ill.
The Illinois Renewable Energy and Sustainable Lifestyle Fair is organized by the Illinois Renewable Energy Association (IREA). The fair features presentations, workshops, booths, exhibits, children’s activities, food and entertainment.
Gate fees are $5 for adults for one day or $7 for a two-day adult pass; $3 for youth ages 12-16 for one day or $5 for a two-day youth pass; free to children younger than 12 when accompanied by a parent; and free to IREA members.