- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
- Governor, AG differ on legality of payroll without budget
- Regular RHA meeting a quiet affair
- Funnel clouds possible through evening
- Smoking bans a breath of fresh air to some, infuriating to others
- Experts break down the SCOTUS gay marriage ruling
Heritage Credit Union now accepting applications for small grants
The Richard J. McGrath Endowment Fund was created in 2007 to provide small grants for local social organizations in the communities served by Heritage Credit Union. Last year, more than $7,000 was awarded to 16 deserving community groups. Recipients included food pantries, senior citizen organizations and community improvement groups.
Applications are accepted from July 1 to Aug. 31 each year. To be considered for an award in 2011, pick up an application at your local Heritage Credit Union branch or download one at www.heritagecu.org/our-story.
From the Aug. 17-23, 2011, issue