- Goodwill’s free income tax sites open Jan. 30
- Rock Valley College hosts FAFSA Completion Night Feb. 4
- Stateline Fruit and Vegetable Growers Conference Feb. 5
- Cardiology Millennium Conference Feb. 2
- Scammers lurking to trap last-minute Super Bowl ticket buyers
- Sharing memories of Ernie Banks
- EarthTalk: What fish can we eat?
- Rock Valley College hosts entrepreneurship event Jan. 30
- Tube Talk: ‘The Americans’ begins third season
- Conservatives join New Hampshire rally in support of campaign finance reform
Heritage Credit Union now accepting applications for small grants
The Richard J. McGrath Endowment Fund was created in 2007 to provide small grants for local social organizations in the communities served by Heritage Credit Union. Last year, more than $7,000 was awarded to 16 deserving community groups. Recipients included food pantries, senior citizen organizations and community improvement groups.
Applications are accepted from July 1 to Aug. 31 each year. To be considered for an award in 2011, pick up an application at your local Heritage Credit Union branch or download one at www.heritagecu.org/our-story.
From the Aug. 17-23, 2011, issue